The only personal information that we will collect is the personal information that you provide to us when you register with us or when you communicate with us through our website. Upon request, we will, at any time, provide you with a copy of any personal information that we hold about you. The EFET website only uses functional cookies for the performance of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any personal information that you provide to us will be used only for the following purposes:
- To provide information or services to you as requested by you.
- To provide you with information or inform you about EFET services which may be of interest to you.
- For internal review.
- To improve the content of the website.
- To customise the content and /or layout of the website for each individual user.
- To notify users about updates to the website.
- To compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
- To register you for an external meeting or event, upon your request, as an EFET representative.
We will not pass any of your personal information to third-parties other than members of EFET without your consent.
Marketing and Advertising
Under no circumstances shall your personal contact information ever be given, sold, or otherwise shared by EFET with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
Protection of Information
We have implemented technology safeguards, security policies and other measures to protect data under our control from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring that all consultants working with EFET and other parties who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data (e.g. IT specialists maintaining the EFET website and server) respect your confidentiality.